Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cute Wedding Ideas - Table Numbers and Photo Ops

A friend of mine tied the knot in December 2009 and uploaded her wedding photos to Facebook. After perusing them, I just had to share some with you!

They labeled the reception tables with these photos:


How cute is that?! I'm really into the Dorothy Gail feel of the red slippers!

And then their photographer, Bellamy Photography, came up with this next idea. They created a faux wall with empty frames for some really great photo ops! These are just a few of my favorites:



And, coincidentally, Ms Debbie's Sugar Art (before I worked there) made Nicole's black Damask wedding cake!

2 comments:

xoxo, Lela said...

Love the fake wall frame cut outs....

Amber said...

beautiful wedding! =) I should know! I helped her do almost everything! hehe. Glad you blogged about this. =) The photo wall was alot of fun!

Post a Comment