Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm on Cake Wrecks?!

I'm still in shock about the whole thing, but one of my cakes has been featured on Cake Wrecks. If you've never heard of Cake Wrecks, you HAVE to go check it out. It's an hilarious blog all about things that go wrong on professionally decorated cakes.

Every Sunday, they post "Sunday Sweets" which are cakes that they actually LIKE and that have been successfully decorated. Today, they made a post all about Lost in honor of the finale tonight! The Lost cake I made for Adam's birthday is there!

Seriously. I'm in shock! That's so cool!

Go check out their Lost post and be sure to watch the Lost finale tonight on ABC!

3 comments:

Canada said...

Your cake looks great, the details are all really well done! Congratulations on getting on Cake Wrecks in a good way, that's really cool!

Farrah said...

Congrats being on the Sunday cakes that aren't wreck!! Awesome job.

Lark said...

Sweet! I didn't recognize that as your cake but I still thought it was awesome!! I predict it won't be the last time you are featured there :o)

Post a Comment