Sunday, April 11, 2010

Handy Manny Cake

Ever heard of Handy Manny? I hadn't until Debbie asked me to help out with a Handy Manny cake. I guess I'm just too old and don't have any kiddos of my own yet...but I had no clue...

Debbie sent me some pictures, and he's a cute little guy!

So for the Handy Manny cake, I made a tool box out of Rice Krispies Treats and covered it with fondant. Then I filled the tool box with Handy Manny surrounded by his tool friends.


And Debbie put the whole tool box on the cake!


I think I need to watch cartoons more often - they're just so darn cute!

3 comments:

Elise said...

What?! You didn't know Handy Manny?! Where have you been? Very cute cake!

faithy said...

soo cute! I think you did such a fabulous job despite not knowing Handy Manny! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm planning of making a handy manny cake for my nephew too. this helps a bit in giving some ideas. TQ

Post a Comment