Saturday, November 15, 2008

Michael's Gingerbread House Demo

Today was very rainy and I was fortunate enough to be obligated to work at Michael's so I could watch the rain from inside rather than from under my poncho at a Gator game. It was a tough job, but someone had to do it! I had 2 hours to sit at the entrance of Michael's and decorate a gingerbread house. Yes, I got paid to play with a gingerbread house! Can it get any better???

Well, I must be an extremely slow gingerbread house decorator because when I looked at my watch an hour and a half into it, I thought "Whoa, I better get moving so I can finish this in the next 30 minutes!" I did manage to finish the house, but I had a LOT of candy leftover. I guess I was a bit too conservative... But look, you can see my little snow people! Fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

dont forget about sully!

Post a Comment